Thursday, August 11, 2016

T5W | Authors You Are Waiting on Another Book From

Top 5 Wednesday was created by gingerreadslainey and is moderated by Sam of Thoughts on Tomes.


So I am aware that I'm posting this on a Thursday instead of a Wednesday but I have been dealing with symptoms that seem to have no cause, at least none that the doctors can find. So I am tired and grumpy, too tired and grumpy to be writing a blog post. And yet, here I am.

5) Alwyn Hamilton


Alwyn Hamilton


I finished reading Rebel of the Sands a few days ago and of course only then found out that it had been published in February and that a new book wouldn't be out until 2017! Don't you hate that? Already, I'm feeling impatient for Traitor to the Throne

4) Noelle Stevenson


Noelle Stevenson


Nimona is one of the best, cutest, and most clever graphic novels I (and probably you) have ever or will ever read. I still feel that book hangover and I need something new from her ASAP. I know she's busy with Lumberjanes but I mean something epic, more like Nimona. More weird monsters and shady government organizations. 

3) Marissa Meyer


Marissa Meyer


Now that the Lunar Chronicles has come to a close, I'm interested to see what Marissa Meyer does next. Her book Heartless is coming out this November and I'm definitely not the only one anxious to get my hands on a copy. 

2) Kristin Cashore


Kristin Cashore


Queen of Worldbuilding and Magic Systems, when will you again grace us with a masterpiece akin to the Graceling series? I hope you know I love and appreciate you but I am waiting (im)patiently for your next book.

1) Gillian Flynn


Gillian Flynn


I'll be honest with you: if I had to sacrifice any chance at future books from the above authors just so Gillian Flynn might write a new book in the next 10 years, I would do it in a heartbeat. She is my all-time favorite author and she hasn't written a book since 2012! Yes, she wrote that novella thing but it was only 64 pages long and I am insatiable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment